[email protected] | +306944653744 | +306987083500 | +302284032002
Antiparos & Despotiko
A wonderful (6-hour) Tour to South Antiparos
Sifnos to Antiparos & Despotiko Boat Tours - Private Boat Rentals
Here, you will find all the details you need to privately rent a boat to cruise and tour to Antiparos & Despotiko, and enjoy a 6hr day boat trip and excursion to the uninhabited Despotiko island and to cosmopolitan Antiparos island.
Boat Rentals in Sifnos: We depart from the dock of Platis Gialos and head northeast. We see some of the south beaches of the island such as Chryssopigi, Apokofto, and the 3 beaches of Faros. Once we pass Faros, we head East. At approximately 10NM on our way to Antiparos, we reach Strogilli, the first small uninhabited island of the Antiparos complex.
Next, we arrive at Despotiko the second small island of Antiparos with the long and very wide sandy beach Livadi and the crystal clear blue waters. Many consider Livadi one of the most beautiful beaches in the Cyclades so we can stop and swim there for as much as we like.
We then depart for the Southwest shore of Antiparos and arrive in the area of Epitafios, the rocky, volcanic area of the island and we visit the impressive Seal’s Cave.
It is now time to cruise north and enter the Despotiko – Antiparos strait; we definitely visit Agios Georgios with the most impressive beaches Kako Rema, Ai Giorgis, or Plakakia. We will find many taverns in Agios Georgios, such as the famous Pipinos where we can have lunch. On our way back, we pass by the small islet Tsimintiri, between Antiparos and Despotiko.
We then head southeast towards Sifnos, till we reach Platis Gialos and finish off a simply incredible day full of memories that will last a lifetime!
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.