A full-day (6-hour) Tour of beautiful and authentic Folegandros island
Sifnos to Folegandros Boat Tours - Private Boat Rentals-Cruises
Here, you will find all the details you need to privately rent a boat to cruise and tour around Folegandros, and enjoy a 6hr boat tour and excursion to this spectacular island of the Cyclades.
Our first stop is the beach of Agios Georgios, a very quiet little port where we can swim in the green crystal clear waters. Then we head to the south beaches of Folegandros; the first is Ambeli, then Livadaki, and then we arrive at the bay of Vathi, where we see the two famous beaches: Agios Nikolaos and then Agkali. There we can swim, have our coffee and enjoy the clear waters of Folegandros.
After about 3-4 miles from Agkali we arrive at the best beach of the island, and one of the most popular ones in Cyclades, Katergo (the galley). We can see the sea bed even from a 10 meter depth. The place is impressive, the sea is magnificent and we can climb on the small island and dive.
Katergo is not accessible by car or other means and the only way to get there is by boat that comes from the near port of Karavostassi. After Katergo, we pass the famous cave of Georgitsis and we can slowly enter inside with the boat, you can jump in the water if you like, and if you dive a little bit, open your eyes and look towards the exit of the cave, you will see the most amazing shade of blue!
We exit and pass the south cape of Folegandros and arrive to Karavostassi the main port of the island. There we make a long stop; we need to get off our boat, take the local bus and visit the Chora of Folegandros. It is a village that is named “small Santorini”, amphitheatrically built in a place that overlooks the Aegean Sea. A true small princess of the Aegean.
It is worth taking a walk through the streets and enjoying the traditional houses and taverns. If we are not feeling tired we can visit the Panagia of Folegandros, the island’s famous monastery, and enjoy the view. As we leave the Chora we head to Karavostassi to go back to Sifnos.
We then head northeast towards Sifnos, till we reach Platis Gialos and finish off a simply incredible day full of memories that will last a lifetime!
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.