An incredible (9-hour) tour of 4 islands in Koufonisia also known as small Cyclades
Sifnos to Koufonisia Boat Tour - Private Boat Cruise Trips
Here, you will find all the details you need to privately go on a RIB rental tour-cruise to Koufonisia, and enjoy a full day boat trip to the incredible Small Cyclades islands.
Renting a boat in Sifnos: As we cruise out of the bay of Platis Gialos we head east, after about 40 NM we arrive at the small port of Agios Georgios in Irakleia. This is a chance to visit the most western island of the so-called “Small Cyclades” with a land area of 18 square kilometers and no more than 141 inhabitants! We swim at Irakleia’s beach Livadi.
We continue east and cruise across to the small port of Schinoussa where we usually see large luxury yachts, we cruise south and pass by all the beaches on the southwest side of the island, Tsigouri, Livadi, Ai Vasilis, Gagavi and Alygaria.
We then head north-east and arrive at Kato (lower) Koufonisi. We can visit Nero, one of the southern beaches of the island or we can choose to continue east to the Chora in Pano (upper) Koufonisi and have lunch. Then heading east, we go to the best beaches, which have made Koufonisia famous in the first place: Italida (Platia Pounta) and Italidoula, as well as Devil’s Eye (Piscina), which is essentially rock formations creating natural, small pools and we end our tour with the famous Pori!
We keep heading turn northwest, and make another (last stop) by the amazing Gala beach and afterwards we start heading back to Sifnos, till we reach Platis Gialos and finish off a simply incredible day full of memories that will last a lifetime!
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.