[email protected] | +306944653744 | +306987083500 | +302284032002
Kimolos & North Milos
A wonderful (6-hour) tour of traditional South Kimolos and beautiful North Milos
Sifnos to Kimolos & North Milos RIB Cruises - Private Boat Rentals/Tours
Here, you will find all the details you need to privately do a RIB boat cruise to north Milos and south Kimolos, and be a part of this magical Cycladic excursion.
At Boat Cruises Sifnos,
we cruise the strait of Kimolos-Milos, in about 25 minutes we pass the northwest cape of wonderful Poliegos island and head southwest towards Pollonia bay, we reach it after about 10 minutes.
Papafragas, is an impressive place that resembles a huge natural swimming pool, an enormous cave carved out of the cliff’s side. There is also a tiny strip of sand that forms the beach. We can snorkel and enjoy the site and this unique geological phenomenon.
We keep heading southwest till we reach Alogomandra beach where we can stop and swim for a while in the crystal clear waters.
We go a little further till we reach Navagio (Shipwreck), swim there in deep waters and see at approximately 8 – 10 meters below surface level, an old shipwreck that dates back to 2003.
About 100m from the Shipwreck we reach our next anchor stop, the magnificent beach of Sarakiniko, one of the most photographed landscapes of Milos and the Cyclades. We can spend about a whole hour there swimming in deep waters, jumping and diving off the tall, greyish–white cliffs that can have amazing shapes often compared to a moonscape, and enjoy the famous fiords.
After Sarakiniko we head north till we reach the southside of the wonderful island of Kimolos and visit some beautiful and ever so secluded beaches there where we can swim and enjoy the peace and serenity that this island has to offer!
We go to Makropounta beach and Athinia beach and Mavrospilia beach then head southeast towards Kalamitsi.
We keep heading east and check out the beautiful little port of Pollonia where the small ferryboat connects Milos with the island of Kimolos every hour. We then keep heading east, we pass the southeast cape of Kimolos island, then pass outside Psathi which is the port of Kimolos island and turn Northeast towards Sifnos so we can reach Platis Gialos and finish off a simply incredible day full of memories that will last a lifetime!
- RIB Boat
- Fuel cost
- Skipper fees
- 24% VAT tax
- Water, Refreshments and Beers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bluetooth audio system so you can enjoy your own music
- WiFi (depending on the boat)
- Skipper gratuities/tips (not mandatory)
- Sun protection is a must. Kindly use environmentally friendly sunscreen for the sea environment.
- Sunglasses are recommended as the sun is strong.
- Swimsuits are also a must, the more the better.
- Don’t forget to bring towels.
- It’s recommended to bring either a phone or a camera, the latter being the preferred option.
- Babies must be held on the lap of an adult.
- The activity is not appropriate for pregnant women, individuals with fear of speed or water, or children under one year of age.
- It is mandatory to remove shoes before getting on the boat.
- Adequate shade will be available during stops, but sun exposure is still possible, so it is advisable to bring and use sun protection.
- A towel should always be used when lounging on the deck or cushions of the boat.
Our cancellation policy for bookings made through our website is outlined below. However, in exceptional circumstances beyond the control of our guests, we may be able to offer more flexibility.
- Free cancellations can be made up to 30 days before the cruise date.
- If cancelling less than 30 days before the cruise, 50% of the total amount paid will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the cruise date will result in a 100% charge.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the cruise date without incurring an additional fee. If there is a price difference between the original and new services, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to modify the cruise route or cancel it if necessary for safety reasons, such as inclement weather. In the event of cancellation by the company, a full refund will be issued.
- The itinerary may be altered due to strong winds, and if the weather is not suitable for a specific cruise (such as the Round of Milos), a 15% discount will be offered. Passengers will be informed the day before the trip.
- The company also retains the right to cancel the tour due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction, or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.